Friday, December 21, 2012

rabbits, lace, apocalypse

 If today had really been the end, it would have been alright (although sad, because I feel it was rather superficial & I didn't get to see Timothy today). But overall, today was (as the title suggests), full of lace and bunny-rabbits! x





I wore a new outfit today! Last month I ordered a navy-colored skater skirt and a lovely white blouse (both from Forever21).  I am usually too tired or un-motivated, but on rare occasion I do put on some lipstick and sit myself in front of the camera; and today was one of those rare days.



The blouse is lace 'round the collarbone, with a pretty self-tie bow at the back of the neck. I love it --except the neckline is so close to my neck. I like having my neck exposed; for some strange reason I cannot stand to have things touching my neck, especially while I sleep. Hair, blankets, fingers, anything (although I do enjoy neck kisses quite a lot; lips are the only things allowed to wander on my neck).



I also missed a trip to the mall today, but I might tag along with my Momma tomorrow. My sister took this photo, she found a cutesy little rabbit figurine! Oh, I hope I manage to pick it up tomorrow.. it would look darling on my nightstand (and then I think about buying a car and all the expenses for my studies in Russia next summer and I feel bad for 'wasting' my money on clothes and trinkets and pretty little things).




I'm also making little rabbits to hang on my wall! They're made of cork-board, and I plan on painting them a soft, light baby pink color. They're very fragile though, I don't think they'll survive the car ride back to school, so I think I may leave them at home for now. x
(More photos I am fond of:)



2 comments: