Saturday, October 20, 2012

.

Well, here I am restarting this blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this yet, but for now I'll post little tidbits of my day and try to make them as interesting as possible.


Last weekend I purchased a new dress --and it is positively wonderful! It's covered with a floral patterned lace (another piece for my lace collection!) And the keyhole back detail is simply adorable. It's my absolute favorite, but I haven't found an opportunity to wear it yet.


I'm sorry, I currently don't have a very good camera, so I'm only using the one on my computer (so I apologize if these are of low quality and a bit messy).


But here are my origami rabbits! It took me awhile to understand how to fold their ears and their necks; actually I'm still pretty sure I folded them wrong, but they still look adorable, I think. Then there is War and Peace. I only have 36 more pages left, but the narrative is finished. Only the second epilogue (the dreaded second epilogue) remains. I'm trying to muster the strength to read his "historical dissertations" as my professor calls them, just so I can finally begin Anna Karenina!

No comments:

Post a Comment